Universal Travel Pass Online Apply – Login, Registration, Download LinkFebruary 24, 2022
The Maharashtra Government is now opening the Universal Travel Pass as many of Covid restrictions are imposed. You can apply for the Maharashtra Travel Pass online at epassmsdma.mahait.org. Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority has developed this portal (epassmsdma.mahait.org) where all the citizens can apply for the Universal Travel Pass. Only eligible citizens connected to the essential services can obtain the QR code-based on the Travel Pass.
Universal Travel Pass Online
You can register online sitting at home through this online portal, as indicated in this article. We hope you will read our article carefully to get all the latest updates first.
You can apply online for this, due to covid19, now this process has been done online so you don’t have to leave your home for this. The e-pass QR code services have been provided by the State Disaster Management Authority of Maharashtra to all the registered businesses in Mumbai, through which a subscription can be requested.
Universal Travel Pass Apply Online 2022
As we all know, the government of Maharashtra has launched the Universal Transport Pass 2022 online registration form as a result of the third wave of the Covid pandemic. Many restrictions have been implemented in all the same states and the same has been adopted by the Maharashtra.
Now people associated with the essential services can get the Universal Travel Pass which allows them to move freely around the state. You can apply for the Universal Travel Pass online at Epassmsdma.mahait.org and then get the Covid Pass easily.
This is very useful as the night curfew and weekend curfew are enacted in the midst of the 3rd wave of Covid and you may need it to do important work. Below in this article, you can get complete details about Universal Travel Pass 2022 Registration Form, Maha Universal Travel Pass Apply online and Universal Travel Pass Eligibility.
Universal Travel Pass Details
|Name of the Pass||Universal Travel Pass (UTP)|
|Pass Made By||Police Officials of Maharashtra|
|Pass eligible in||Maharashtra State|
|Pass Registration||Available Now|
|Pass Made For||The citizen of Maharashtra|
|Pass Department Name||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Pass Making Mode||Online Mode|
|Universal Travel Pass Use||To visit at outer places in Maharashtra state|
|Universal Travel Pass Link||epassmsdma.mahait.org|
Universal Travel Pass Registration Detail
You will get e-pass only through the QR code, through that, there will be no fraud of any kind. Only those who have all the details will receive the pass and nodal agents will be recruited for the investigation.
As you all know, due to the ongoing covid19 in the country, a strict curfew was imposed and due to which people were facing many problems to move around, in such situation, passes online have been launched by the government of Maharashtra and this pass is made only for the sector medical and utility providers.
But now the government has started making the passes for those who work in registered companies. For more details on this, if you wish, you can also visit to the online official portal, the link to which will be available in our article.
Universal Travel Pass 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check below for their eligibility to apply for the Universal Travel Pass 2022 before registering. So that you do not get any Universal Travel Pass 2022 Maharashtra refusal.
- You must work in one of the fields related to medical, educational or utilitarian services.
- Second, you must apply online at the Epassmsdma.mahait.org.
- Then make sure you have the valid documents needed to obtain a Universal Travel Pass.
- This pass can only be used in Maharashtra state and neighboring states.
- You can move around freely using this Pass and it is QR Code based which means you can only keep it on your mobile.
Universal Travel Pass Objectives
Some of the main objectives/aims of e-pass are as follows
- Its main aim is also to help people travel in covid19 situation.
- It will only be carried out for 3 categories, which are medical, utilitarian and educational.
- In this way, the government wants to make all the medical and educational facilities available to everyone.
- Thanks to this, you can now change from train to rickshaw.
- You can get your UTP via QR code.
- With this you can also travel to other states.
Documents Required for Universal Travel Pass
To apply for Universal Travel Pass, you need the following documents, which are as listed below
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Registration certificate
- Government ID proof
- Registered company
- Industrial papers
- Registered mobile number
Steps To Apply For Universal Travel Pass
- To apply, you must first login to the online portal via epassmsdma.mahait.org
- Then you will see two options to register your property and download the travel guide on the homepage.
- You must click on “Register your establishment”.
- The form will open on the next page.
- In this case, it is necessary to fill all sub-branches with the red marks.
6. In which you will need to enter the registration number, category of establishment, type of establishment and the photo of the registration certificate, etc.
7. Next, you will also need to enter your details.
8. Next you need to accept all the conditions and click on the statement.
9. Subsequently, after clicking on register, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number, from which you will know that your registration is complete.
Steps To Request The Local Universal Travel Pass QR Code Online
- Firstly, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- After that on the home page of the website, you have to click on the utp option.
- Then you have to select “register your institution” option.
- Now you need to fill all the form and complete all the required data correctly.
- Then the coordinator can then provide all the details on your personnel number.
- Then where you have to fill in the details like member name, department and phone number, and etc.
- Now upon the completion, an SMS will be sent to your employee.
- The members can log in using the phone number.
- Now after signing in, you have to upload your passport size photo, which should be clear.
- Lastly, you have to download your or-based universal travel pass.
If you need complete and all latest information related to the Universal Travel Pass topic you need to keep visiting our website as we are uploading all latest updates on it.