Cowin.gov.in Portal – Vaccine Registration & Certificate DownloadFebruary 24, 2022
cowin.gov.in Portal is on of the Government of India’s web portal, which was launched on 16 January 2021 to provide the SARS-CoV-2 vaccination registration, using this portal an individual can’t only takes an appointment for vaccine, but he / she can use this portal to download vaccine certificate make correction in vaccination certificate and many more, cowin.gov.in Portal provides various of services to indian citizens, through this you will get the detailed information regarding the portal so keep reading this article till the end.
Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in is used to do various of activities regarding the vaccination, an individual can take use this portal so easily, the portal is available in the many languages such as English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati and Oriya. Whether you belong to any State of India you can use this portal for the various vaccination services, once who have not vaccinated yet can register himself / herself through the portal by visiting it.
The web portal i.e. Co-WIN is owned and operated by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Using this portal citizens of India can apply for the vaccination, with the launch of portal government has offered the Frontline Worker to be vaccinated with the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, from 1 March 2021 the vaccination registration for the senior citizens of 45 years to 60 years has started.
From 08 May 2021 Government of India has invited the citizens for the vaccination registration who are above 18 years, as of 21st October 2021 more than 1 Billion doses of vaccination has been takes taken, after reaching the 1 Million goal, vaccination registration for the 15 years to 17 years has been also started from 03 January 2022 and after that the precaution dose registration for the Frontline Worker and Senior Citizens (who has taken the first dose of vaccine at least 39 weeks ago) from 10 January 2022.
Co-WIN Portal Overview
|Launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Launched on||16 January 2021|
|Portal Type||National Government Portal|
|Purpose||To provide vaccination registration and many other services related to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination|
|Benefit||Registration for Vaccination, Vaccine Certificate Download, Vaccine Certificate Correction, Vaccine Certificate Verification & many more.|
|Available Languages||English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati and Priya|
On 17 September 2021, more than 2 crore citizens were vaccinated in a single day, this is the highest single day vaccination record. As of 24 January 2022 (05:30 pm IST); 1,62,77,04,131 doses has taken by the individuals and 1,01,32,95,489 vaccination registration has done, 1,01,139 vaccination centres are available throughout the Nation, out of the total vaccination centres, 98,845 vaccination centres are governmental and 2,294 vaccination centres are private.
The portal is mainly used to register for the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine and download it’s certificate. Let’s know how an individual can register himself / herself for vaccination and download the certificate of vaccination through the Co-WIN Portal.
Covid Vaccine Registration
Vaccination registration step-by-step procedures are bulleted below, check out the following steps and follow them carefully.
- Step I. In order to register for the Covid Vaccine you have to visit the Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
- Step II. Post visiting the cowin.gov.in portal, tap on the option of Login / Register, the option will be available at the top-right-corner.
- Step III. Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in Mobile Number, enter the mobile number and tap on the option of Get OTP.
- Step IV. Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will receive an OTP on the entered Mobile Number, fill in the OTP and then tap on the button of Verify & Proceed.
- Step V. After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be on the next page where you will find an option of + Add Member, click on the option.
- Step VI. Post click on the above mentioned option you will be asked to enter Name, choose Gender, enter Year of Birth, choose Photo ID Proof and enter Photo ID Number, fill in and choose the required credentials and then tap on the button of Add.
Note: Post following the above mentioned steps you will have successfully registered for the vaccination and you will get the date and time for the vaccination, you can visit the nearest vaccination centre in order to get vaccinated.
Post vaccination you will get a digital vaccination certificate which will be downloadable and printable, let’s know how you will be able to download your vaccination certificate after the vaccination.
Vaccine Certificate Download
In order to download the vaccine certificate you have to go with the following step-by-step procedure, follow them and download your vaccination certificate.
- Step I. To download the vaccine certificate you have to visit the cowin.gov.in portal.
- Step II. After visiting the portal, find three-vertical-dots, and tap on it.
- Step III. Post tapping on the above mentioned option a pop-up will be visible with an option of Vaccination Services, hit that option.
- Step IV. Post hitting on the above mentioned option you will have an option of Download Certificate, tap on the option.
- Step V. Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to login into Co-WIN Portal, login into the portal with your registered mobile number.
- Step VI. Post logging into the portal you will have an option of Show Certificate, tap on it.
- Step VII. Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will have an option of Download, tap on the option and download your vaccination certificate.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Co-WIN Portal and it’s services, even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the cowin.gov.in Portal then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.