Vaccine Certificate Correction – Mobile Number, Name, AddressFebruary 24, 2022
Vaccine Certificate Correction is discussed in this article, you may have got a or many errors in your vaccination certificate. These errors can be in your Mobile Number, Name, Document, etc. If you have found any error in your vaccination certificate, then don’t worry! We are here to help you through this article. In this article you will get the in-depth details about Vaccine Certificate Correction, so, to know all about the step-by-step procedure of error correction, keep reading this article till the end.
Vaccine Certificate Correction
Whoever jabs the vaccine dose gets a digital vaccination certificate, which can be printed too. Vaccine certificate contains the basic details about an individual, after the vaccination citizen can download the certificate by visiting the official portal. In order to download the vaccination certificate an individual must have the mobile number which is registered at the time of vaccination. But, the cause of error many times, it happens that the mobile number of the individual has entered incorrectly and in this scenario he/she won’t be able to download the certificate.
If your certificate hasn’t yet download just because you have the mobile number which was registered at the of vaccination, the you can visit the vaccination centre, and ask the vaccinator about your, he/she will listens to your and solve your problem within 5 to 10 minutes if the vaccinator has some free time for you.
|Vaccine For The Virus||SARS-CoV-2 (CoronaVirus)|
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
Most of the individuals face problems such as an individual’s name or any other details in the vaccination certificate that have been mentioned incorrectly. To resolve this problem or correct these credentials in the vaccination certificate we have shared the detailed step-by-step procedure in this article. In-certificate details like Name, Gender, etc can be corrected through the official portal of the Government if only you have the mobile which was registered at the time of vaccination.
Note: You only will be able to correct the error details of your vaccine certificate if you have the mobile which was registered as the of vaccination, if you that mobile then please visit the vaccination centre and request the vaccinator to link the your mobile number which is active.
Let’s know how an individual will be able to do corrections in the vaccination certificate through the official portal of Co-WIN.
Vaccine Certificate Correction Procedure
To do the correction in the CoronaVirus vaccine certificate you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to correct the details.
- To do the correction in the vaccination certificate firstly you have to visit the Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official portal you will have an option of “Certificate Corrections” at the bottom of the webpage, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will be asked to fill in that mobile number which was registered at the time of vaccination, enter the mobile number and click the button of Get OTP.
- After clicking on the mentioned option you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, fill in the OTP in the text box and then click on the button of Verify & Proceed.
- Post clicking on the above mentioned you will find an option of Raise an Issue, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will find an option of “Correction in my Certificate regarding Name / Age / Gender / Photo ID”, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option again you are asked to choose your name from the list, choose it and tap on the option continue and then you will be able to change your details in the certificate.
Note: It takes 48 hours to reflect the changes in the vaccination certificate.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Vaccine Certificate Correction, even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the procedure of vaccine certificate correction then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.