Vaccine Certificate Download – Covishield & Covaxin Certificate @cowin.gov.inFebruary 24, 2022
Covishield and Covaxin are the vaccines which are given to Indian citizens in order to increase immunity against the CoronaVirus, citizens who jabbing a or both doses of COVID-19 vaccine are getting the digital vaccine certificate which is printable. If you also have jabbed the vaccine, then surely you are finding about Vaccine Certificate Download. To know the step-by-step downloading procedure of the vaccine certificate you must keep reading this article till the end.
Vaccine Certificate Download
Vaccine certificate is the proof of your vaccination, in some cases you must have to show the certificate that you have been vaccinated. Two vaccines which are free are given to citizens of India are Covishield and Covaxin, the vaccine ‘Covishield’ is for the adults who are above 18 years, and the vaccine ‘Covaxin’ is for the citizens who are between 15 to 17 years old. For both vaccines, there are two-two doses, an individual has to jab both two doses within the proper time period gap.
Vaccination certificates are mandatory for travel purposes and many more, an individual must have to take two doses of vaccine in order to get the fully vaccinated certificate. A lot of citizens face problems when they try to download their vaccine certificate, because few of them have registered the mobile number which is not active and some have filled in their details incorrectly.
In case an individual registers the inactive mobile number during the vaccine then he/she won’t be able to download it, to download the vaccine certificate has to visit the vaccination centre where he/she has vaccinated, and have to ask them to change the mobile number.
|Vacancine||Covishield & Covaxin|
|Certificate Type||Digital (Printable)|
|Vaccine Certificate Download Link||cowin.gov.in|
Citizens who are vaccinated with only a single dose are known as partially vaccinated and the citizens who have jabbed two doses of vaccine are fully vaccinated, vaccine certificate can be download in both scenarios, even an individual is vaccinated with a single or two doses then he/she can download the vaccine certificate. As you are aware of the fact, at the present time, the 3rd dose of COVID-19 vaccine has come into use for the senior citizens of the country, whose age is 60 years and he/she had taken the second dose of vaccine at least 39 weeks ago are eligible for it.
The 3rd dose of vaccine is known as precaution dose, whoever is eligible for the same, and taking it, can download their precaution dose vaccination certificate too. To download the vaccine citizens don’t have to go anywhere, who are vaccinated can download their vaccination certificate through the Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
Let’s know how an individual can download his/her certificate after getting the a or both dose(s) of COVID-19 vaccine.
How To Download The Vaccine Certificate?
To download the vaccine certificate you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully then you will be able to download your certificate and print it.
- To download the vaccine certificate firstly you have to visit the Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official portal you will find three vertical dots, tap on it.
- After tapping on the dots you will have an option called Vaccination Services, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will have more options, out of these options choose the option of Download Certificate.
- Post choosing the above mentioned option you will be on another webpage where you will be asked to fill in the mobile number, enter the very mobile number which was registered at the time of vaccination and tap on the option of Get OTP.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will receive a six digit OTP on your registered mobile number and with it you will be redirected to another webpage where you asked to fill in the received OTP, enter the OTP and tap on the option of Verify & Proceed.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will find an option of Show Certificate, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the option you will have an option of Download, tap on it and download your vaccination certificate.
Note: After downloading the vaccination certificate don’t forget to print it to show it where it is required to show.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding downloading the Vaccination Certificate. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to Vaccine Certificate Download then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|BollywoodDadi Homepage||Click Here|